Elder Care Law
- We provide services on matters involving:
- • Guardianship
- • Long-Term Health Planning
- • Claims for Social Security Benefits
- • Supplemental Needs Trust & Miller Trust
- • Financial & Health Care Powers of Attorney
- • Protection Against Elder Abuse & Fraud Against Seniors
- • Patient Rights & Quality of Care in Nursing Homes Facilities
- • Estate Planning Using Trusts, Wills, & Other Ancillary Documents
- • Asset Protection of One Spouse when the other Spouse Undergoes Long-Term
Care in Nursing Homes or Assisted Living Facilities.
We take each case seriously. We sit down with you, listen to you, review your case, provide you with highly personalized service and practical solutions, and we will do the work for you. When we take your case, we are making a commitment that we will zealously represent you.